Patricia Harmon won $10,000 when she submitted this recipe in the 2001 National Beef Cook-Off Contest. Very easy and quick with prepared roast beef and potatoes. Patricia also recommends rolling it in tortillas or a sandwich or offering it with eggs for breakfast. From "Hometown Cooking" magazine April 2002 issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, cook the potatoes in hot oil for 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown, stirring often.
- 2Meanwhile, cut roast into 1-inch pieces.
- 3Combine packaged gravy, salsa chipotle pepper, and adobo sauce.
- 4Add beef and gravy mixture to potatoes in skillet, stirring just until combined.
- 5Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 6Uncover, sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Cook, covered for 1 to 2 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Smoky Beef Chili Hash
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.5
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.4 mg
- Sodium 842.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: