Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Patricia Harmon won $10,000 when she submitted this recipe in the 2001 National Beef Cook-Off Contest. Very easy and quick with prepared roast beef and potatoes. Patricia also recommends rolling it in tortillas or a sandwich or offering it with eggs for breakfast. From "Hometown Cooking" magazine April 2002 issue.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook the potatoes in hot oil for 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown, stirring often.
- Meanwhile, cut roast into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine packaged gravy, salsa chipotle pepper, and adobo sauce.
- Add beef and gravy mixture to potatoes in skillet, stirring just until combined.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook, covered for 1 to 2 minutes more or until cheese is melted.