Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist on tossed salad.
- 2 ears corn, kernels scraped
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, cooked
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup ranch salad dressing (store bought or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, torn into bite size pieces
- 3 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- In a large bowl, toss together the corn, shrimp, cucumber, tomatoes, green onions, ranch dressing, and lime juice.
- Add the lettuce, tortilla chips, and cheese; toss and serve.