Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon butter
Manly Man Cheese Dip Sauce Recipe 222311 (use 1/2-3/4 cups)
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 lb hot breakfast sausage, cooked and drained (Jimmy Dean preferred)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 jalapenos, chopped fine
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes (extra hot preferred)
- Fritos corn chips
- In a non stick skillet melt butter. Pour eggs into skillet.
- Cook while stirring from the bottom. When eggs are almost set add cheese dip.
- Cook for short time and then turn off heat. Let set until cheese is runny and sausage is heated through.
Easy and delicious! Loved the flavors. I prepared the cheese especially to use in the eggs, so I am looking forward to enjoying the extra cheese sauce as a dip later. Just made the regular queso dip in the microwave and then stirred in the sausage, cilantro, and jalapeno before adding it to the eggs. I decreased the heat a little bit by using regular Rotel and a sage breakfast sausage (yeah, I'm a wimp, it's ok :) ) Thanks for sharing!