I created this recipe to taste like my favorite Mexican restaurant that I went to when I was a child - Casa Hernandez. Jalapeno, cilantro, onion, salt, and garlic can be adjusted to taste. Chili powder may give this a nice touch, also. It just depends on your taste. This is a no-cook recipe. I am unsure of the amount of servings this makes.
- In a food processor or blender add onion, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, and jalapenos. (If you like it hot, add whole jalapeno or an extra jalapeno. If you like it mild, removed seeds.)
- Pulse until thoroughly chopped.
- Add canned tomatoes and salt.
- Pulse until throughly combined.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use.