Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Original idea was from Mr. Food...but I spiced it up a bit and added a couple of ingredients.
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen beef ravioli
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (Rotel tomatoes and peppers can be substituted)
- 1 chopped chipotle chile in adobo (1 pepper, only add more than 1 if you are really adventurous!)
- 1 cup corn (frozen or canned)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 2 scallions, sliced
- sour cream, for garnish
- Prepare the ravioli according to the package directions; drain and set aside in the colander.
- In the same pot, heat the salsa, chipotle and corn over medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Return the ravioli to the pot; mix well, and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Place the ravioli on a platter and sprinkle with the cheese, black olives, and scallions.
- Serve immediately, topped with dollops of sour cream.