Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy to make. Great for parties or tailgating. Serve chilled with corn chips or tortilla chips. Instead of mayo, this version uses cream cheese for that extra cheesy taste.
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 medium red onions or 1 -2 green onion, diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can Green Giant Mexicorn, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) canmild diced green chilies, drained
- 1. Let cream cheese come to room temperature.
- 2. Combine cream cheese with sour cream and seasoning salt; mix well.
- 3. Stir in remaining ingredients including 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- 4. Top with the remaining reserved 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
This is yummy! I couldn't find Mexicorn, so after looking online to see what it was, just used plain sweet corn and added some diced red bell pepper (which I cooked briefly in the microwave before adding). Used green onion and a 4 oz can of green chiles (for a half recipe). Also used light cream cheese and light sour cream. I enjoyed this very much with tortilla chips. Thanks for sharing!