Recipe by DZ_USA
Very easy to make. Great for parties or tailgating. Serve chilled with corn chips or tortilla chips. Instead of mayo, this version uses cream cheese for that extra cheesy taste.
Top Review by flower7
This is yummy! I couldn't find Mexicorn, so after looking online to see what it was, just used plain sweet corn and added some diced red bell pepper (which I cooked briefly in the microwave before adding). Used green onion and a 4 oz can of green chiles (for a half recipe). Also used light cream cheese and light sour cream. I enjoyed this very much with tortilla chips. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 medium red onions or 1 -2 green onion, diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can Green Giant Mexicorn, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) canmild diced green chilies, drained