1/2 Photos of Tex -Mex Pot Pie
mary winecoff's Note:
This recipe was adapted from "The Spaghetti Sauce Gourmet". This could be made vegetarian by using soy crumbles instead of the ground beef. Very quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Brown and crumble ground beef. Stir in beans and salsa.
- 3Transfer to a lightly greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- 4Arrange polenta over meat mixture, overlapping if necessary to cover the surface.
- 5Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 6Bake 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex -Mex Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 652.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: