- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium high heat.
- Brown chops on one side, about 2 minutes, and then flip them.
- Add the salsa, chilies and cumin to skillet and mix well.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer 8 minutes.
- Remove cover and top each chop with one quarter of the cheese.
- Cover and simmer for an additional 2 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.