Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Dinner in 30 minutes ? Fresh salsa simmers to create a surprisingly zesty sauce in this quick entree.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups refrigerated fresh salsa
- 2 cups long grain rice, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup cubed avocado
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Add pork, and sprinkle with kosher salt, and black pepper.
- Saute for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add salsa and water to pan, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Serve pork mixture over rice, and top with sour cream and avocado.