Recipe by LuvMeImCute
This one comes from my hunny! This delicious bean and cheese pie in a tortilla shell is to die for! And the kids just can't get enough.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans
- 16 ounces frozen corn
- 16 ounces frozen peas
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 12 ounces beer
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 large tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet cook beans, corn, peas, chilies, cumin, cumin, salt, pepper and beer for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Drain mixture.
- Place tortilla in the bottom of a round cake pan.
- Layer bean mixture, cheese, and tortillas.
- Top with tortilla then cheese, trim edges of tortilla to fit pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is golden brown.