This tastes just like a taco in a bowl! Be sure to heat it up so that all the cheese melts. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb radiatore
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 ounce taco seasoning (I recommend Taco Bell)
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again and set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add turkey; cook until brown, stirring to crumble. Stir in water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 3Combine pasta, turkey mixture, cheese, tomatoes, olives and black beans in a large bowl.
- 4In a small bowl, combine lime juice, salt, cumin and sour cream. Stir until well blended.
- 5Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.8
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 960.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 36.7 g