Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
A budget and time-friendly dinner.
Make and share this Tex-Mex Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Bring 3 quarts lightly salted water to a rapid boil. Add pasta and cook, uncovered, until just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Peel and coarsely chop the onion and add to the skillet along with the garlic.
- Add the meat and cook until browned. Drain any fat.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, tomatoes with their juice, tomato sauce, and corn. Bring to a boil. Season wit salt and hot sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until ready to serve.
- When the pasta is done, serve topped with the meat sauce.