Chef mariajane's Note:
The potatoes in this colorful salad are given a southern-style taste by tossing in such things as chili powder, lime juice, Tabasco sauce, corn and cilantro.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs miniature potatoes, mixed (such as red, purple, white and yellow)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- 3/4 cup corn kernel (fresh or frozen thawed)
- 1/2 cup celery, diced (about 1 medium rib)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced (about 1/2 medium pepper)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1Cut each potato lengthwise, into quarters. Gently boil the potatoes until just tender. Drain well and cool to room temerature.
- 2Place the oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin, lime zest, lime juice, orange juice and Tabasco sauce in large salad bowl and whisk to combine.
- 3Add the potatoes and remaining ingredients and toss to comine. Cover and refrigerate salad until ready to serve.
- 4Gently toss the salad again before doing so, add a little more oil and/or citrus juice to the salad, if needed.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Mixed Mini Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: