Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Zesty! Great twist on meatloaf!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 taco shells, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT ground beef in a large bowl.
- Add the beef and mix well.
- Press into a loaf pan coated with cooking spray, Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes, until done.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.