Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Sounds interesting, dontcha think?
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney bean, rinsed and drained
- 6 sliced green onions
- 1 chopped carrot
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves pressed garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine lemon juice, oil, and seasonings in a bowl; whisk and set to the side.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, add marinade and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or up to 3 days.
- Toss gently before serving.
It sounds good, I followed the recipe but it was blah tasting, I think it needed more spice or maybe some dried pepper flake's.