Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lots of people love fajitas, and this marinade is great for beef flank steak, skirt steak, or chicken.
- 2 lbs beef or 2 lbs chicken
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, not a blend
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Marinate the beef or chicken in a large plastic baggie for 4-6 hours.