Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A favorite from my Mom-in-law. Very Addicting! You can also use premade guacamole for the avocado mixture. Use more or less of the tomatoes, onions, olives, and cheese according to your personal tastes.
- 3 medium avocados
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 35.43 g taco seasoning mix
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 2 (907.18 g) can refried beans
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml black olives, sliced
- 709.77 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 453.59 g bag tortilla chips
- Mash avocadoes and mix with lemon juice, salt and pepper – set aside.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning – set aside.
- Layer: refried beans, avocado mixture, sour cream mixture, onions, tomatoes, cheese and olives.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with tortilla chips.
I have been making this for years and it is true crowd pleaser. Only thing I do different is I mix 1 can of beans and 1 can spicy bean dip together.
made this for a potluck and everyone loved it! very easy to prepare. I used a premade guacamole dip and omitted the lemon juice/salt/pepper. goes good with frito's or tortilla chips. thanks finny's mom for another great recipe!