Recipe by Munchkin Mama
A favorite from my Mom-in-law. Very Addicting! You can also use premade guacamole for the avocado mixture. Use more or less of the tomatoes, onions, olives, and cheese according to your personal tastes.
- 3 medium avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash avocadoes and mix with lemon juice, salt and pepper – set aside.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning – set aside.
- Layer: refried beans, avocado mixture, sour cream mixture, onions, tomatoes, cheese and olives.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with tortilla chips.