Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
Great appetizer to serve at gatherings. A real crowd pleaser. Very easy to make and loaded with lots of flavor.
Top Review by Maito
This was really good. The surprise flavor is the taco seasoning (though I did use less). I used half of the cream cheese and sour cream with it (and used non fat products) in a 8x11 size dish, with baked tortilla chips. Serves 2-4, if you are eating this as a meal.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups guacamole
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, finely sliced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, finely shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Spread guacamole over the refried beans. Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread over the guacamole. Sprinkle on top in the following order:.
- • Lettuce.
- • Green onions.
- • Tomatoes.
- • Black olives.
- • Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Chill and serve with Doritos or tortilla chips.