1/3 Photos of Tex-Mex Layered Dip
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Layers of yummy Tex Mex ingredients. Simple to make yet gets lots of rave reviews! Saw similar recipes for this here on Zaar but none exactly like this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread beans in bottom of serving dish.
- 2Top with guacamole. You can use any recipe you like or even use a good guacamole dip.
- 3Mix sour cream and taco seasoning and spread over guacamole.
- 4Sprinkle cheese on top of the sour cream layer.
- 5Garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
- 6Serve with tortilla or corn chips.
Browse Our Top Tex-Mex Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Layered Dip
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 145.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: