- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried black beans
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and rained
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce, divided
- 2 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the beans, corn, jalapeno, taco seasoning and 3/4 cup tomato sauce.
- Combine salsa and remaining tomato sauce.
- Spread 1/4 cup into 13x9 inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Layer with four noodles, half of the meat sauce, 1 cup salsa mixture, 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Top with the remaining noodles, salsa mixture and cheeses.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes or until edges are bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with sour cream, avocado and onions.