Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Think hamburgers dripping with cheese along with this luscious ketchup sitting on top to give it a litlte Tex-Mex flair. Or how about adding some to your favorite meatloaf or pouring some on top before baking? Whatever you decide to use it on, it is sure to please!
- 1 cup medium-hot thick & chunky salsa (I use Pace)
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 32 ounces ketchup
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
I used this in and on top of my meatloaf and it was awesome! I loved the Tex Mex flavors in this one, and we have used it often since I made it. Great on burgers also!
Made this ketchup to put on the top of our burgers. Let me tell you, it was an awesome burger too! I loved the flavor of the Mexican spices and DH declared it a keeper in the refrigerator from now on, so we can have it handy when we want it! I can't wait to try it in some meatloaf!