Entered for safe-keeping. From Beth Miller, Tulsa, Oklahoma, as submitted to BH&G.
Make and share this Tex-Mex Haddock or Cod from Microwave recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw fish, if frozen.
- Place sliced onion in a single layer in the bottom of an ungreased 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch microwave-safe baking dish.
- Add water. Cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
- Microwave on 100% power (HIGH) for 3-4 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender.
- Place fish fillets on top of onion slices and cook, covered, for 4-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, giving the dish a half turn after 3 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Spoon picante sauce, tomato, and olives over fish.
- Cook, uncovered, about 2 minutes more or until heated through.
- Top with cheese. Cook for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.