1/1 Photo of Tex-Mex Haddock or Cod from Microwave
Entered for safe-keeping. From Beth Miller, Tulsa, Oklahoma, as submitted to BH&G.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw fish, if frozen.
- 2Place sliced onion in a single layer in the bottom of an ungreased 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch microwave-safe baking dish.
- 3Add water. Cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
- 4Microwave on 100% power (HIGH) for 3-4 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender.
- 5Place fish fillets on top of onion slices and cook, covered, for 4-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, giving the dish a half turn after 3 minutes.
- 6Drain well.
- 7Spoon picante sauce, tomato, and olives over fish.
- 8Cook, uncovered, about 2 minutes more or until heated through.
- 9Top with cheese. Cook for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Haddock or Cod from Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.6 mg
- Sodium 687.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 26.5 g