Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this up to go with a chiles rellenos recipe we tried tonight, and I think it's just perfect! Give it a try!
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water (or more to achieve desired thickness)
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chili salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) canof chopped green chilies
- 2 -3 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Whisk together all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Heat through.
- Serve over enchiladas, chiles rellenos, burritos-- whatever appeals to you.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro, sour cream, green onions, etc--.