Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A warm tex-mex dip for bread, natchos or corn chips...
Make and share this Tex-Mex Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in the fondue pot at medium heat.
- Cook the onion until golden.
- Pepper to taste.
- Add tomatoes and simmer over low heat until the liquid is reduced.
- Add chili peppers and tabasco sauce.
- Mix the flour and butter and mix into the tomato mixture.
- Stir in the cream and mix well.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted.
- Avoid boiling at this point, boiling will cause the sauce to separate.
- Things to dip: Chunks of bread, breadsticks, natcho chips, corn chips.