- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed corn chips
- 3⁄4 cup kraft barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 6 tortillas
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta Mexican cheese, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine meat, chips and 1/4 of the barbecue sauce, mix well. Shape into 6 patties.
- Combine remaining sauce and vegetables.
- Fry each tortilla in 1/4 inch hot oil till crisp.
- Cook meat till desired doneness. Top with cheese.
- To serve place patty and barbecue sauce on tortilla.