Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions using 3/4 cup water.
- Spoon into bottom of a greased 2 qt baking dish.
- Heat oil in frypan.
- Add onion and green pepper and cook until tender.
- Stir in chicken, tomato, corn and taco sauce.
- Spoon over stuffing.
- Bake 15 mins.
- Cover with cheese and bake 5 mins more.
Absolutely delicious and so easy to prepare! I followed the recipe, but used chunky salsa instead of the taco sauce. DH said this has to be a five star. We'll be having his again soon! Thank you Fluffy for sharing this with us!