Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Passed to me from a friend who said she found on the back of a package.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 lb tortilla triangles chips
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup ripe black olives, pitted
- 3⁄4 cup taco sauce
- Cook ground beef until brown, drain fat and season to taste. Add 2 to 3 drops of hot sauce and onion.
- Spread beans in a large 9""x13"" rectangular oven-proof dish and top with cooked meat. Sprinkle with green chiles, both cheeses and taco sauce.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
- Remove from oven and garnish with black olives, sour cream and bell pepper.
- Serve with Tortilla Triangles around the edges of the dish.