Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for quick weeknight meals. My family loves these!
Make and share this Tex-Mex Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 (10 ounce) cansmild red enchilada sauce
- 16 (7 -8 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- sour cream (optional)
- sliced black olives (optional)
- chopped tomato (optional)
- chopped green onion (optional)
- Cook beef and white onion in a large skillet until meat is brown and crumbles.
- Drain fat from meat and return to skillet.
- Stir soup and enchilada sauce into meat.
- Spread 1/4 cup of meat mixture onto each tortilla, then sprinkle 2 cups of cheese over all tortillas.
- Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in a well greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Pour remaining meat mixture over tortillas. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 10 more minutes uncovered until cheese melts.
- Serve with optional garnish and sour cream if desired.