Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
its like a smothered burrito
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup (cambells)
- 1 (8 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce (your favorite)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning (your favorite brand)
- 2 (10 count) packages flour tortillas
- in skillet brown hamburger, add taco seasoning,and onions. in medium sauce pan combine chedder cheese soup and half of the jar of picante sauce, heat thru. heat beans in small sauce pan. preheat oven at 350.
- take tortilla and add meat and beans, roll up and put in a 9 by 9 cake pan. when pan is full pour cheese sauce on top, spread out evenly. put in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
- feeds 4.