Recipe by Tish
This Tex Mex influenced egg puff is nutritious for any meal! It looks like you took a lot more time to put together :)
- 1 (7 ounce) can whole green chilies, split
- 4 ounces low-fat monterey jack cheese, grated
- 6 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- salsa, to top
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a greased 7 × 11 baking dish, layer split chiles and Jack cheese.
- Combine eggs, corn, milk, flour, baking powder and garlic salt; mix well.
- Pour over chiles and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes until puffed and browned. Serve with Salsa.