- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, undrained
- picante sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring to crumble.
- Drain and return to skillet.
- Add eggs and chilies to sausage.
- Cook, stirring gently, until eggs are thickened, but still moist.
- Do not stir constantly.
- Microwave tortillas about 10 seconds each until soft.
- Spoon egg mixture down centers of warm tortillas; top each with picante sauce and cheese.
- Fold opposite sides over filling.
- Serve immediately.