Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) canof chopped green chili peppers, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- pita bread, rounds
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash thyme
- 1 dash dill weed
- combine together cheese, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup black olives, chilli peppers, garlic powder and tobasco sauce.
- spread this mixture in a quiche dish or a pie pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- sprinkle the top with green onions, tomato and the rest of olives.
- Serve with toasted pita chips.
- Cut pita rounds into 8 pieces and separate into 2 parts.
- In a plastic bag put oil, pita, garlic powder, thyme and dil.
- Shake bag to coat (do not try to do all the bread at once).
- Spread on baking sheet and toast in 350 degree oven for 12 minutes until golden brown.