Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a basic layered chip dip, kinda Tex Mex--not spicy at all, so add some jalapeños, cumin, and Tabasco for a kick.
- 2 (9 ounce) cans bean dip
- 3 peeled avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup ripe olives
- tortilla chips
- Spread bean dip on a 12 inch deep serving dish.
- In a small bowl mash the avacado, lemon, salt, and pepper.
- Spread that over the bean dip.
- Combine sour cream, mayo, and taco seasoning.
- Spread over avocado layer.
- Sprinkle with cheese, olives, onions, and tomato.
- Serve with tomato chips.