Recipe by Starlita
These Tex Mex Deviled eggs are extremely yummy and different than typical deviled eggs. I forgot where I found the recipe but I have it written on some yellow legal paper. This is a quick and easy recipe, too.
Top Review by Leslie in Texas
These are WONDERFUL! I took them to a gathering last night and had none to bring home! Luckily, I had made a few extra to sample beforehand. I added the cheese to the filling mixture( because I didn't read the recipe through!) and I liked them that way! I garnished each with a small cilantro leaf. Thanks for a real keeper- will be great for summer BBQ's too!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 14.79 ml diced green onion
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small serrano peppers or 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded & finely chopped
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml prepared mustard
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.14 ml shredded cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- chili powder