- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 ounces pimientos, drained, patted dry and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 16 slices thin fresh jalapenos (2-3 peppers depending on their size)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks to a bowl.
- Mash the yolks and mix with the next seven ingredients until well blended and smooth.
- Mound the yolk mixture back into the egg white (if desired use a pastry bag with a star tip).
- Top with a thin slice of jalapeno pepper.
- Chill until ready to serve.