8 hrs 15 mins
Ginny Sue's Note:
Dinner all in one pot. The meatloaf stays nice and moist by cooking it in the crock pot. I use picante sauce with medium-level heat in this. You can make it milder or hotter by using the appropriate heat level of picante sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beans and corn in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- 2In a large bowl, combine ground beef, corn chips, 1/3 cup picante sauce and egg.
- 3Mix well with hands and shape into a round flat loaf.
- 4Place loaf in the slow cooker on top of the beans and corn.
- 5Top with remaining 1/3 cup picante sauce.
- 6Cover and cook on low setting for 8-10 hours until beef is no longer pink.
- 7I use a meat thermometer stuck in the middle of the loaf to determine doneness.
- 8Place meatloaf on serving platter and cut into wedges. Serve with beans and corn mixture.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Crock Pot Meatloaf Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.4
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 163.4 mg
- Sodium 908.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 58.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: