Recipe by Mille®
These are on my personal "Top 10 Dinner Party Appetizers" list!
Top Review by Dancer^
Hi Miller, I made these for a dinner party Saturday night, the only things I did different was I double the recipe and added a little more hot sauce. They were a big hit. The combination of flavors was great. Thanks for posting.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared hot mustard
- 3 -5 dashes of tabasco hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- French bread, sliced into about 16 pieces and toasted
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine crab, lemon juice and lemon peel, green onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Brush melted butter on toast rounds and arrange in a single layer in a broiler pan.
- Top each with a portion of the crab mixture, then with 1½ teaspoons cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted and crab mixture is hot.