- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 8 ounces corn, drained
- 3 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 Cornish hens, l lb. each
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe 13 X9-inch baking dish, cook 1/4 c butter, onion, pepper strips, and corn on HIGH 3 minutes, stirring once.
- Add stuffing mix, poultry seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon salt; mix well.
- Place hen; skin side up with the thickest portion toward the edge of the dish, on top of stuffing.
- In a small bowl , melt remaining butter; stir in paprika; brush over hens.
- Cover with wax paper; cook on HIGH 15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.