1/2 Photos of Tex-Mex Cornbread
Kim D.'s Note:
This is an easy, yet tasty cornbread. I serve it in the winter with soup or chili!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix cornbread according to directions on package.
- 3Place half the cornbread batter into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- 4Top batter with corn, green chiles and cheese.
- 5Spread remaining batter on top.
- 6Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 496.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g