Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Weight Watchers Points Plus : 4. This came from Weight Watchers Guru Eat More Green Meals Salad Points Plus Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 10 ounces torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 1⁄2 ounces oscar mayer deli fresh shaved smoked turkey breast, coarsely chopped
- 15 ounces canned no salt black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup thick chunky salsa
- Cover a platter with lettuce and top with next 6 ingredients.
- Mix together the dressing and salsa. Drizzle over salad just before serving.
Lots of flavor in this dish, everything blended nicely and had a nice fresh texture. This was a great salad to bring to a cookout, just add the dressing when you get there so it doesn't get soggy. Everyone loved it - especially the men! I served it as written, but forgot the onion. I also had tortilla strips on the side for those that wanted some extra crunch. It was a big hit and I had many requests for the recipe, even had a friend call me from the grocery store!