Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A reasonably spicy and hearty tex-mex chili using turkey and beef.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb 80% lean ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans rotel
- 1 medium onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (undrained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (undrained)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- Brown meat with the onion and garlic. Drain the meat and set aside.
- In a soup pot put all other ingredients and stir well. Add meat, onion, and garlic.
- Simmer on med to low heat stiring frequently for about 1 hour.