Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This flavourful chill will become your new go-to chill recipe. It's quick and easy, but full of delicious mexican flavours!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 -2 cup salsa (choose mild, medium or hot to change spiciness of chili)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- In a large pot, add beef, onion and garlic and stir-fry until beef is cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 1-2 hours.