- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa or 1 cup picante sauce
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 1 avocado, mashed with
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in plastic zippered bag with salsa or picante sauce. Zip shut and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place on barbecue grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side (can be broiled instead). Top with cheese and close top of grill until cheese melts (about 2 minutes). Spread bottoms of each hamburger bun with avocado mixture. Top with lettuce, tomato, chicken breasts and top of buns.