Recipe by Caroline Cooks
Easy and delicious! Can be varied to suit different tastes. Will freeze for multiple casseroles! I make in 2-serving sizes, for this size, recipe will make 4 dishes.
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, diced
- 473.18 ml spaghetti sauce, bottled or homemade
- 354.88 ml picante sauce (save 1/2 cup for bottom of dish)
- 29.58 ml taco seasoning mix
- 236.59 ml small curd cottage cheese, drained
- 8 flour tortillas or 8 corn tortillas
- 473.18 ml colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml stuffed green olive, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine spaghetti sauce and 1 cup of Picante sauce,.
- seasoning mix, cook for 10 minutes.
- Spread ½ cup Picante sauce in bottom of deep 8 X 12” baking dish.
- Layer tortillas, chicken, sauce mix, cottage cheese, and olives, in that.
- Top with cheese and olives.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.