- 2 cups breadcrumbs or 2 cups cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 chicken breasts, cut into long strips
- 2 -4 eggs, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- Cut chicken into strips if not already done.
- In another bowl, start with 2 eggs and beat them slightly. Add more eggs as needed.
- Dip chicken strips in the egg mixture then into the bread crumbs.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 20-35 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve with taco sauce or salsa.