Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I want to thank Redneck Epicurean (Amy) for her Tex-Mex Chicken and Rice as the inspiration to create this recipe. Amy, we'll always remember you.:)
- Warm Mexican chicken and rice mixture in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Then warm tortillas in microwave for 15 seconds or until soft enough to fold.
- Place half of chicken/rice mixture into center of each tortilla,top each with cheese.
- Fold bottom third over mixture,making sure filling is snug.
- Take the right side of tortilla and fold over.
- Then take the top third and fold over making sure everything is as snug as a bug in a rug. :).
- Return to microwave and heat for about 35 to 40 seconds,or until cheese is slightly melted.