1/1 Photo of Tex-Mex Chicken and Rice
Great way to use up leftover rice. I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar as it didn't have a loving home. I haven't had a chance to make it myself yet, but thought it sounded quick, simple and tasty. If you beat me to it, please let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat.
- 2Add chicken breast cubes and cook until no longer pink.
- 3Stir in salsa, mexi-corn, black beans and leftover rice.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese and cook until melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tex-Mex Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1076.2
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.0 mg
- Sodium 742.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 190.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 43.5 g