Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy quick chicken topped with a mayo mixture of cheese and chipotle topped with bread crumbs.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, pepper, and cheese. On a lightly oiled baking sheet, arrange chicken. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve each breast topped with with salsa on a bed of rice.
Easy, fast and delicious! I didn't have enough mayo so I added some Dijon (French) Mustard. I served it with a fruit salsa - Mmmmm! Thanks for a great easy recipe!
I also pounded and then breaded my chicken breast firstly for this, I use canned chipotle, and increased the salsa. I gave this to my DS as a take-home meal on top of cooked rice. thanks Rita!..Kitten:)
Another simple recipe that has great flavor. I pounded my chicken breast to a uniform thickness and reduced the baking time. I also subbed plain bread crumbs for the Italian seasoned, but added garlic and onion powders to the mix along with some chopped parsley. I served this with Mexican Calabacitas (recipe #72363) for a great burst of flavor on our plate.