- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, pepper, and cheese. On a lightly oiled baking sheet, arrange chicken. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve each breast topped with with salsa on a bed of rice.